09 February 2011

Raise me up.

Photobucket


The Miss after climbing one of the gazillion snow mountains out here. There is so much snow here that trucks have to pick it up a few times a day to ensure we don't drown in it.

Anyway, it's her favorite thing in the world. Snow mountains. (Definitely a true Finn, that one.)

I'm standing at the bottom of a big mountain, too. I'm looking up and I feel like I don't want to climb it. I'd rather just stay on my couch and not do anything about it. But climb it I must, the sooner the better, or it'll only loom larger and larger in the background.

It's good to remember the feeling you get when you've climbed a mountain. The air is clear, you can see for miles... and in the end, it was all worth the effort. Right?

Talking of mountains. An oldie but goodie.
SUCH a great crafting with kids for Valentines idea.

And thank you, Brigg, Fé is so very honored.  :)